Seasoned Legal/Financial Translator in China
MY NAME IS FRANK LIN AND I PROVIDE LEGAL TRANSLATION SERVICE BETWEEN ENGLISH AND CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED).
With 11 years of experience in legal translation industry, I am highly specialized in translation of various kinds of legal documents that are commonly seen in leading international law firms, with a strong focus on contracts/agreements in relation to Cross-board transactions, Private equity & Investment fund, Securities and Capital Markets, Mergers & Acquisitions, Equity and debt financing, General Corporate, etc.
If you are looking for a Chinese legal translator who can meet your quality expectations, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Experience: 11 years /Projects: 1,500+ /Words: 6+ million[fruitful_sep]
I know that finding a professional and reliable legal translator is not a simple task, so I’ve put all the information you need in one place to help you make your decision. In my translation career, I pride myself on my commitment to my clients, and I want to make sure they have all the details they need on my qualifications and skills.
Unlike other legal translators, I have some unique advantages that may be of some interest to you:
- Extensive experience: I worked as an in-house legal translator for a professional legal translation agency as well as an leading international law firm for more than 7 years, during which period, I translated various kinds of legal documents that are commonly seen in many leading international law firms and gained extensive hands-on experience.
- In-depth understanding: Thanks to longstanding cooperation and consultation with relevant lawyers on my translation work, I have developed an in-depth understanding of legal terms and intentions in legal documents that surpasses the knowledge of an average translator.
- Comprehensive knowledge: I obtained my law degree in China. In addition to general knowledge about legal systems in different jurisdictions, I have a comprehensive understanding of the laws and regulations in relation to my translation fields.
In addition, my advantages also include:
- One-on-one relationship: I have a one-on-one relationship with you during the whole translation process. I never subcontract work without your permission. I assume full responsibility for every aspect of my work.
- Consistancy: My translations will be more consistent than a mega-agency’s, because I will be the only one working on them. For example, I maintain a customer preferences file for all of my direct clients, including their in-house style preferences, their standard instructions for formatting, the names and titles of key people in the company, and any company-specific terms that they use.
- Attention to detail: In addition to accuracy that is paramount in all translations, I also care for the document formatting that is often overlooked by many translators. My clients always use my translation right upon receipt without spending any extra time on formatting issues.
Back to Top [fruitful_sep]
- A Private Placement Memorandum and Subscription Agreement from English into Chinese for a private equity fund
- A series of transactional legal documents from English into Chinese for a US$800million investment by an offshore (Cayman) fund in a Chinese company engaged in the business of environmental friendly decoration materials. Documents include Investment Agreements, Security Deeds, Option Agreement, Supply Agreement and Service Agreements
- A Share Purchase And Investor Rights Agreement between a giant group holding limited and certain investors from English into Chinese for Beijing office of an American law firm
- A Cooperation Agreement between a Chinese company (one of the largest steel companies in the world) and an Australian company in respect of their cooperation in mining business from English into Chinese
- A Sale and Purchase Agreements and Put Option Agreement from Chinese into English for a US$3.5billion investment by a Singapore listed Company in a Chinese company engaged in the medical equipment business
- Updates of the Intellectual Property Law from Chinese into English
- A Distribution Agreements and Licensing Agreements from English into Chinese for a US company for its business in Shanghai
- A US$2billion facility agreement from English into Chinese for a Magic Circle law firm
Back to Top[fruitful_sep]
If you are interested in using my translation services, please either fill out the form below or contact me directly by e-mail.